Week of: May 29-June 2
- Essential Question: Why is teamwork important in school or sports?
- Phonics: Syllable Pattern CV, Prefixes un-, re-
- Fluency: Rate
- Comprehension Skills and Strategies: Main Idea and Details, Narrative Nonfiction, Summarize
- Writing: Informative Writing
- Grammar: Adjectives that Compare
- Vocabulary Strategies: Suffix -ly
- First Grade End of the Year Review
- Heredity-Structure, Function, and Information Processing Cont.
- PE is on Tuesday and Friday this week! Please make sure to wear tennis shoes.
Character Trait Focus:
- May Character Trait: Be Cooperative
- No School May 26 and 29
- First Grade End of School Party Thursday, June 8 10:20-12:20
- Last Day of School Friday, June 9
- Practice Math Facts each night.
- A reminder to read with your child each night for 15 minutes.
- Please turn in Journal writing homework on Fridays.